SPP provides clients with low profile options in security management to deliver personnel and site security packages tailored to the customer’s specific location. Upon assessment of the specific needs of our Principals, locations of their work and movement patterns, SPP will assemble an operational construct to execute requisite security measures. Client needs range from requirement for basic protection to more extensive measures such as 24/7 command post capabilities in their home.
SPP Protective Team personnel are handpicked from recommendations made by other top TEIR operators involved in Special Operations such as Green Beret, SEAL, SBS, NYPD, or Federal Law Enforcement. SPP is capable of conducting operations on a small scale needing little or no support or supervision, to massive dignitary details in hostile environments. The SPP cadre of experienced personnel can also augment 24/7 staffing requirements for management, interagency liaison, emergency center operations, logistics, personnel, administration, communications, and security services and systems.
SPP Protective Teams specialize in providing the following services:
- Travel Assets Protection
- Personal Private Security
- High Net worth Executive Protection
- Dignitary Detail
- Family Protection
- Risk and Threat Assessments
- Foreign Weapons Recognition
- Geo-Political & Security Brief and Security Awareness
- Safe Travel TechniquesSurveillance/Counter Surveillance Techniques
- Hazardous Explosive Awareness
- Interfacing with the Host Nationals Civilians and Military
- Kidnap Prevention and Hostage Survival
- Advanced Medical Techniques
- Accommodation and Building Security
- Travel Security
- The Female Traveler
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Checkpoints/Reacting to Incoming Fire
- Vehicle familiarization (Armored and Unarmored) Evasion Techniques
- Tactical Training Technique
SPP is an industry leader in the development of state-of-the-art security solutions in the maritime environment. Our maritime program leadership is recognized globally for the depth and breadth of their technical expertise and experience. The SPP Maritime Team is comprised of internationally recognized program developers and strategists from Coast Guard, Naval and domestic maritime law enforcement organizations. SPP has applied the overarching philosophy of the U.S. Coast Guard and the International Maritime Organization in the development of the following programs.
- Ashore / At-Sea Maritime Security Planning
- Maritime Counter Terrorism Planning
- Port Threat & Vulnerability Assessment
- Surveillance and Threat Detection
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Command, Control and Communications
- Critical Incident Management
- Regional Emergency Management and First Responder Coordination
- Regulatory Compliance and Policy Implementation
- Theft and Criminal Activity Prevention
Interactive Digital Security/Project SAFEguard
Project SAFEguard (SG) is a dynamic interactive integrated emergency management system that enhances and expands customary emergency management plans. The system is modular and scalable in design. A full suite of planning, training and technical components has been custom tailored to meet the requirements of a wide range of academic, municipal, corporate and retail clientele. The SG interactive system is designed to integrate building plans, internal safety & security technology and emergency action plans inside a single digital application. The SG product provides individual clients, first responders and emergency managers the ability to view actual building plans, emergency procedures, internal and external emergency contacts, life safety and critical equipment locations, live video feeds and still photographs simultaneously in both desktop and mobile applications. The SAFEguard program includes:
- Complete review and analysis current plans and procedures
- Assessment of technology, physical security infrastructure and emergency organization
- Digitized building plan constructed with the conversion of existing architectural drawings and/or CAD files into an interactive integrated digital application
- Identification of all critical building assets important to first responders
- Incorporation the documents and procedures into a simple user friendly point and click application.
- Deployable in local, state, and federal first responder agencies with requisite security settings as directed by the client.
Project SAFEguard utilizes fourDscape® software technology in a cloud based application with a software download and controlled access the system.